Napoleon Hill said sex transmutation is the changing or transferring of one element or form of energy into another. According to the popular author of the book Think and Grow Rich, sex transmutation is one of the steps to be taken towards riches. So, in essence, sex transmutation is the ability to switch a desire for physical contact into a positive energy or enthusiasm.
Weighing the amount of medical research that’s been carried out on sexual energy in the United States, the best we can do is closely evaluate the why, how and benefits of trying to harness and transmute sexual energy.
Over 2000 years ago, the Chinese taught the power of proper sexual transmutation to improve the body, mind, and spirit. And several great minds have spoken on the subject as well. They must have known something about channeling sexual energy we don’t, and I believe it’s time we found out what it was.
Meaning of Transmutation
Transmute means transferring of one element, or form of energy, into another.” To me, transmutation it is the act of channeling one’s internal energy to productive external activities.
The Transmutation of Sexual Energy
Sexual energy is the most potent human energy. It is an energy that creates life, and it also develops our emotional life. Sexual energy is a powerful energy that should not be suppressed, if suppressed, it will find more ‘unworthy’ outlets.
History shows us that all great men of power used their sex drive as fuel for productivity. The process of channeling sexual energy into productivity is called transmutation of sexual energy.
Why should Sexual Energy be Transmuted?
There are several reasons why we should learn to channel our sexual energies. I have explained two of those reasons below:
- To be Successful: If you intend to be successful in life, then you need to take the sexual energy inside you and transmute it by channeling it into what you intend to achieve. Many become successful by either consciously, or unconsciously, transmute the energy of sex into what they do!
- To develop willpower: This is the best means of developing, testing and sustaining your will-power. Transmutation of sex energy calls for more willpower than the average person cares to use for this purpose. This is a great advantage to those trying to quit PMO, sex transmutation gives you the willpower you need to quit.
How can you achieve sex transmutation?
It is true that anyone who claims to know all the answers is probably trying to sell something. The key to transmutation is a conscious decision to change. However, several things can be done to help this decision along. They are as follows:
- You can achieve the strength to transmute your sexual energy with the aid of breathing exercises, a daily aerobic exercise in the open, and other things that help increase the level of vitality in the body.
- By giving up sex and the pursuit of sex to make money. This doesn’t mean you can’t have sex but do not make sex your primary goal.
- Don’t masturbate or watch internet porn frequently. PMO is a nasty habit that drains vital energy from you.
- Consciously use your sexual desire and energy and focus it on your business and life plan.
- Get a good companion or partner who will take care of all your needs (not just sexual).
Benefits of Achieving Sex Transmutation
According to Napolean Hill, sex energy can be used to do just about anything you do better. In light of this, allow me to point out some of the benefits of sex transmutation. You can achieve;
- Concentration and success
- Real sexual fulfillment
- Improvement in your love life or relationship
- More virility, respect, and strength
- Courage to go out more often and interact with others.
- You may take up more creative endeavors, such as writing poetry, playing the guitar, singing, dancing, painting, or creativity towards business and personal objectives.
The energy generated when we exercise, smile, flirt, listen to upbeat music and the desire for sex (not sex itself) is so potent when transmuted and used to drive your desire. You will be amazed at the results you will achieve.
Chang, S. T. (2000). The tao of sexology: the book of infinite wisdom. Kuala Lumpur: Synergy Books International.
Gelb, M. (2004). How to think like Leonardo Da Vinci: seven steps to genius every day. New York: Bantam Dell.
Hill, N. (1990). Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. New York: Fawcett Books (Mm).
Sex Transmutation, Sex Energy, Channeling Sexual Energy, Transmutation of sex energy